Thursday 27 November 2014

chasing pavements .

Just came back from SL camp and even though us seniors didn't played much, we're still tired lol. Haiya, 老了就是老了.

Went back to school to attend a farewell party organised by our fellow juniors :D Thank you juniors for the preparation! Especially the EXCOs :))) this year was definitely a taxing year for you guys... But hang in there, you're all gonna step down really soon hahaha.

I'm too lazy to upload photos... Sorreh...


Went to dance camp last week and it was really awesomeeee. But my legs were hurting so much for the next 3 days. I swear its the worst muscle ache I've ever experienced. I swear.


Ohyaaa I'm flying to Taiwan on Christmas eve and I'll be coming back on the last day of the year hehe. Can't wait to see BB at the countdown party!!! Ermaigerd. So the govt. only invited BB because they're celebrating SG50 for the entire year of 2015 -.-

I just wanna escape from this humid country... Christmas eve please come soooon.


AYW election was held today and I could not believe it ended that quickly. Anyways, I was elected to the position that I hoped for so I'm fine haha. Never thought that they would count the votes ON THE SPOT. Made me kinda nervous lololol


Okay thats it for this post, just a short update. 再见!

No comments:

Post a Comment