Thursday 11 December 2014

monotony kills :(

I'm starting to get bored with holidays hahah...  


What do you think of our 'temporary' AYW logo? :D
I got really annoyed while editing it on line camera. Here's the before and after!



Not bad eh? Although there are still some spots that are rather unsightly, it looks good from afar anyway haha.


---

I watched soooooo many videos this holiday, its unbelievable. Recently I watched 16 个夏天 on drama cool and I can safely say that this is the best drama I've watched this year. Its really poignant and just so much feelzzzz, 我超级喜欢!!!



And the male lead, at first he just looks like a crude casanova and hooligan, but the more you watch him, the more you will grow to find him attractive ermaigerd. :D

I think the female lead really resembles the model for Jean Yip. I believe she is Jean Yip's daughter haha, I mean the model.

The OST for this drama is <3 <3<3. I sing it everywhere I go. 以后别做朋友~~~ 朋友不能牵手~



---

This Sunday is my mum's birthday!!! We're celebrating it on Saturday at Dempsey Hill yipeeeee
I've never been to dempsey, but I heard that its quite an atas area with lots of restaurants and booze. We're going to eat at a Japanese restaurant which ladyironchef recommended on his blog. Hopefully its good, because he listed this at one of his favourite Japanese restaurants.

---


Ohyaa I went for a karaoke session with Roxanne Kate and Shimin last week at SSC and it was really awesome hahaha. I think its best to go with a group of friends who have similar music preferences as yourself because the atmosphere gets heated up easily :DDD


---

Felicia is back from her holiday!!! Can't wait to catch up with next week :)))



I am actually really stoked to work with AYW EXCO 2015 as well our members of 2015. That's why I can't wait for 18 Dec to come because after the N Level results are out then we can confirm our members and get started on it properly.

Please follow us on instagram @cchyayw to show some support!!!! Juniors are welcomed!

I really had the urge to follow the sec 4s insta accounts but Zul said to wait till 18 Dec :(((



I wanted to reveal some stuff here but... I shall leave it for the future :)



---


I need to buy more winter wear for my Taiwan trip! Although I have some old stuff in the closet... hehe... NEW CLOTHES PUH LEASE. And alarmingly, so many of my school peeps went to Taiwan this year?! I guess nobody wanted to risk travelling to Hong Kong due to the protests haha~  That's why Taiwan's number of tourist arrivals and receipts are augmenting this year. Good for you Taiwan, good for you. ;)


My new online retail obsession is Zalora. I really adore that website. <3
So far I've made 2 purchases and I really liked it! Delivery is pretty fast, unless you bought it during Black Friday season, which I did and my package took a really long time to come. I had to email them. But the customer service was really efficient, so thumbs up for them!


---


Okay that's it. I don't know when will be the next time I'm updating this blog. Maybe next week?

Byeee


No comments:

Post a Comment