Friday 27 February 2015

Basically Lackadaisical

Hello readers!

So its been about 2 week of official lessons and I am currently about to announce my demise LOL.

Everything is just piling up. Tutorials, reading up of notes, tests and quizzes , CCA commitment. Yeah these are just the tip of the iceberg. By the way, I'm glad that I withdrew out of SC selection haha... After 2 weeks of official lessons, I cannot imagine myself joining SC and coping with academics :O

I had brain farts today during chem tutorial haha. Lavaniya had to explain that back titration question to me umpteen times before I finally kinda acquiesced that I understood the question. But anyway in the end my mind was still in a whirlwind haha. I have to redo the questions again this weekend to fully comprehend it.

First dance practice was on Wednesday and it was rather okay~ We just did the basics and then went home LOL. I think there would be quite a number of people pulling out from dance haha, just saying.

I have A TON of things to do this weekend. Plus I have  meeting a with AYW excos tomorrow night and our first AYW public event at CCHM on Sunday :D  Pretty busy weekend.

Next week is X-country and Ashleigh's bday woohoo! Pretty sure the OG girls are planning something hehe. And speaking about X-country, I have lessons till 6.30pm on this coming Monday for bio make-up lesson :( Its already bad enough to wait 3 hours just to have PE at 4.30pm every Monday. And now I have to stay back for bio after PE. NUUUUUUUU

Okay I have to do some math lecture stuff now and then plan what I want to complete tomorrow. Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment