Friday 2 January 2015

Family Trip to Taiwan!

Hey guise! I just came back from Taiwan 2 days ago on NYE just in time for the countdown :D


I swear 8 days passed by damn fast... :(

But the trip was really fun and the people in my tour group were pretty nice. :)

At first I saw this guy in my tour group and my first impression of him was... HE LOOKS LIKE WESLEY FROM WONGFU AND MOMO!!!!
But after a few days later, I found out that actually there's only a minor resemblance LOL.

I guess the highlight of the trip would have to be that super amazing roller coaster at Leofoo Themepark.



ITS SO THRILLING <3



Luckily the wongfu lookalike guy volunteered to ride it with me, or else I wouldn't dare to ride it alone hahaha.

And we actually rode it twice. :D


Cingjing Farm was also <3

I never knew Taiwan has such a picturesque and serene place :O





Not gonna let the scenery go to waste, hence a dance-y pic ;)





---


I'm so elated that I'm gonna meet my primary school best friends tomorrow!!! Can't believe we actually have not met for 4 years?! Too busy with secondary school is my excuse :P

We'll probably have not enough time to chat about our life happenings for the past 4 years tomorrow haha~



---


Addendum:

If you have not followed CCHY AYW's instagram account @cchyayw, PLEASE DO SO! :D

Our Facebook page is a public page so feel free to join in ( CCHY Alumni Youth Wing) !

These social media platforms will be updated regularly accordingly with AYW activities in 2015 :)

Plus! AYW EXCO 2014, EXCO 2015 and Project Leaders 2015 will be coming to S1OC'15 campfire night on 9 Jan 2015. Remember to show some love!






okay bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment