Saturday 4 April 2015

i can't wait for this to end .

Hello beautiful/handsome readers ;)

I'm about to head out to meet Roxanne for lunch before going to school for dance orientation :D Quite looking forward to it.

And guess what, my plan to wake up early this morning thwarted. Yep. So basically I have not done any work today yet :(

I'm currently still in the midst of MSAs, which is equivalent to tests lah because its 5% of the total promo grade. So this coming week I have Math MSA and the following week is the worst, I have Bio and Chem MSA. :(

So after my MSAs I'll probably be busy with AYW events because one of our major events is coming soon in June. We'll be meeting up the new EXCOs from SC and PSL next next week. To be honest, I actually miss having meetings LOL. Its much better than going to school hahah. Luckily my CTs are after June holidays :)

Oh yes, to AYW members reading this now, take note that we'll be calling out for orders of the new AYW shirt and card soon. Not confirmed how we're going to do it but it'll be pretty soon so keep a lookout on our social media sites. CCHY Alumni Youth Wing (Facebook page) and @cchyayw on Instagram.

Okay this is a rather short post but I have to run along. Thanks for the support on my blog, perhaps I could become the next top blogger HAHA (yeah right -.- ).

No comments:

Post a Comment