Friday 10 April 2015

the banality is coming to an end . soon .

Hello readers, so this is going to be another short post because I just needed a cathartic outlet to lament about school. Yep.


I'm just feeling insecure about chemistry now... Xiuqi was telling me the same thing today as well. You know that crappy feeling when you receive disgusting results haha, I felt that a few hours ago. And then comes a surge of disappointment and resentment.

I have this habit of expecting myself to do way better than before whenever I score badly, which leads to me getting nervous and I start to flounder during the actual test/exam. And of course, usually when I panic, I don't do as well.

I actually successfully got rid of this 'anxiety' thing towards O levels, but now its coming back again. Oh gawd, I really have to just keep myself calm and composed.

But don't worry guise, I am not exceptionally emo or sad about a tiny lecture test. To be honest, I'm actually kinda used to this. Trust me, I've been through much much tougher times. Although its blatant that its going to get even tougher in JC lol. I still remember when I was in upper sec, many of my classmates actually cried whenever they don't do well. Because you know, being the first class we do have higher expectations of ourselves haha.

So I'm left with 2 MSAs and then I'm done phew. I think ashleigh finished her MSAs already ermaigerd. So shiok.

Ohyes, next friday night is Life Concert! What a great way to end my MSAs :DDD Hopefully sampan 6 will row there ;)




bai bai

No comments:

Post a Comment