Monday 26 January 2015

a week later

Allow me to update you guys on what has happened in my life haha.


Last Wednesday I went cafe hopping with Cindeh Jiahui Aloy and Wanlong at Holland V. Sadly Kaiwen had work that day so we went ahead without her :(
We went to 3 cafes and I must say it was really fun :D

PARK was our first stop and we ate our entree there. I ate the same thing the other time I went there with Felicia haha, the truffled mac and cheese is damn bomb ermaigod. Although the others thought it was mediocre :/  But trust me, its bomb.

Sunday Folks was really awesome as well, their waffles were out of this world <3 but the ice cream they had was just mehhh.


I swear once I ate this waffle, I could actually catapult into space.


The Earl Grey Lavender Tea Latte from d'Good Cafe was <3<3
I actually expected a rather diluted tea latte with just minor hints of earl grey and lavender, but I was proven wrong. You guys have to try it the next time you're at d'Good!




---


Okay so the next day, I went to stuff my face with food again :( NUUUUUUUU  SOMEONE STOP ME.

I went to Supply and Demand at Orchard Gateway with Felicia and their shrimp aglio olio was seriously so damn good. But really spicy haha. I don't know how can Felicia even add tabasco to hers lol.



Ooh Garlic Truffle Friessssssss

I would have liked it better if they used shoestring fries


A really good Hazelnut Latte :)))

They only have set lunches from Monday-Thursday so if you wanna save some money, remember to go on these few days haha.


I've mentioned in my previous blog post that I thought of buying superga sneakers... so I really went to the flagship store at wheelock place LOL. But they didn't have size 38 for the grey ones that I wanted so I had to place my order in advance and they'll inform me when the stock arrives.

---

#thisiswhatidowhenigetboredathome


---

Met Roxanne on Sunday because we had to go back to Chongfu for some discussion on the 100th year anniversary concert. It was awkward to be honest... Haven't went back to dance in 4 years LOL. But it was really haphazard? Laoshi did not have clear plans of how is she gonna make the most out of the dancers. Maybe its settled by now since we left earlier as we had a movie to catch at cineleisure haha.

We had a late lunch at 49seats at Orchard Central and their food was really good! Prices are reasonable as well. I ordered the seafood tom yum pasta because I saw many people raving about it on instagram and indeed... ITS HEAVENLY. Too bad I didn't take a photo if it. Its a cream based pasta by the way. Some people might find this concoction weird and distasteful, but I love it. Roxanne didn't liked it haha.


Look at those cheese fries. This is what you call cheese fries. But if they could have warmed the cheese a little, it would be purrrfect. Actually this tasted kinda like KFC's cheese fries? But they gave much more cheese than KFC hehe


The cafe also screens running man haha. When I was there they were showing that episode where they sat the roller coaster in Taiwan which I've sat!

Afterwards we went to watch The Theory of Everything at cineleisure and I thought it was a pretty poignant movie. But I have to say that the storyline is rather monotonous, not many exciting scenes. Anyway, this movie is just based on Steven Hawking's life so haha can't complain.


---

Going swimming with Felicia tomorrow at OCC! I haven't been to OCC in a very long time actually... even though I'm a member.


Posting results will be out this Thursday so... good luck to everyone!
I'll be going back to school for dance with Roxanne on Thursday, can't wait :DDD


Notice: If you are an AYW member, please 'like' the new Facebook page (CCHY Alumni Youth Wing) as we will not be updating the Facebook group anymore. We will also not send mass messages to inform AYW members on upcoming events for garnering of manpower, we'll only do that on our social media sites (Instagram and Facebook).  It would be a great help to us if you would take the initiative to check AYW's social media platforms regularly for any updates and event notifications so that you'll not miss out events organised by AYW. Thanks :)



okay byee guise

No comments:

Post a Comment