Wednesday 14 January 2015

dilemma . distress .

Okay so results are out and mine are just average haha. And I'm also feeling so so.
But I was super glad that I got A1 for EL, because the paper this round was a little surprising so was quite worried that I couldn't secure the desired grade. My L1R5 after deduction is really not here not there. 8 points is the most troublesome point to get I swear (for the JCs I want to go to haha) .

Now the problem is WHICH SCHOOL.


Yesterday I just got really confused because I got influenced by some people about the JCs I'm considering.

The day when I received my results, I really wanted to try out NYJC but after attending their open house with Roxanne we were kinda disappointed that we might not make it after her mum talked with the teachers there.

Afterwards we went to SAJC, which was a really vibrant school with lots of hot guys LOL. But the culture there is just really different and new to me, coming from chinese cultured schools for both primary and secondary education. Chinese school students are usually more demure and shy while 'Angmoh' school students are more boisterous and lively. So yeah have to adapt to the culture. But I guess as long as you're not much of an introvert, adapting to it would not be much of a problem.

Then we headed to AJC's open house and my first impression was:  Hmm.. This school looks way too decrepit? Is the environment even conducive for studying...?
But I guess maybe friends and teachers are more pivotal than the school facilities haha. The teachers looked nice though.

SRJC looks new and the culture seems cheerful, but I don't think its one of my front few choices.




So now... I have kinda relinquished NYJC as one of my choices. But I'm still not quite sure. If I don't put NYJC as my first choice then it would be better not to put it, because it defeats the affiliation priority. So if NYJC is not one of my choices then AJC would be my first choice. I think. Everything is not confirmed yet.

 Aiya I didn't expect JAE to be such a taxing activity like seriously -.-''' and the period of application they gave us is a little short.

---

Okay enough of JAE that sickening epidemic distressing us adolescents ><



Didn't managed to send Theresia off to batam :(((

Hopefully she's coming back to SG before she heads back to Indo for good. We hardly met up with her during our post-Os holidays because she was always overseas.


COME BACK SOON BALI WOMAN!!!!!


---

I am supposed to head for cafe hopping with the sc peeps today but it was postponed to next Monday so... I am damn bored now. I should probably decide on the subject combination that I want to take up in JC.



No comments:

Post a Comment