Saturday 17 January 2015

sugarrrrrrr

So I've submitted my JAE on thursday night and I just felt this surge of relief in me haha. I'll just leave it to lady luck in granting me the college I'm attending :)



Omg if you haven't heard Maroon 5's new song 'Sugar', GO AND LISTEN IT NOW. Its pretty good and the concept is so unique!!! Who wouldn't want Adam Levine to crash your wedding? Not me *wiggles finger* (he's damn hawt ermaigerd)



Mrs Choo treated us to Seoul Garden yesterday and it was a 3 hour buffet for $10 :O  pretty awesome right ahahaha
Zhaoyuan retorted that Marcus' black dyed hair looks synthetic, which I absolutely concur with LOL


Going to have 鱼头炉 tomorrow night at Nicoll Highway with Sotong Jiahui and Xinying! I've mentioned in a previous blogpost before that we're going to meet in Feb but we just couldn't wait to see one another again!!!

Next Tuesday I'm gonna head back school for AYW meeting and then Wednesday I'm going cafe hopping at Holland V with Kaiwen Jiahui Cindy Aloy and Wanlong :D
Friday I'm meeting Felicia for lunch and girlie time and then Mr Chang is treating our class to a movie on Saturday at vivo or suntec I think.. Woohoo!!! Sunday I'm going back to Chongfu with Roxanne for some discussion on the school anniversary concert thingy.

What a busy week :D

---

I made flourless (gluten free) banana pancakes today morning and it turned out to be mehhh. There's just too much moisture :( I think I put too many bananas haha

Flourless pancakes are not really a good idea lol.. Unless you're a health freak I guess.




Looks decent but not judge it by its appearance haha



okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment