Monday 19 January 2015

momentum

So today is Monday and its the start of a new week...

But anyway today is a pretty mundane day. I'm just at home typing away on this blog and watching some new channels on youtube.

Met up with da cray cray girls yesterday for a steamboat dinner at Golden Mile Complex! Its always a joy to meet up with them :) Those random and sporadic bursts of hysterical laughter are precious mental figments of a carefree adolescent. Wow I just made a complicated sentence right there lol.

We straight up smelt like chicken soup after we were done with dinner, urgh. And yeah we conquered the streets of bugis smelling like chickens after dinner :D
I bought some CNY clothing at bugis! Quite a steal though. A pleated midi for $20! The other time I bought a royal blue pleated midi at JCube for $28 I think? I just wasted $8 right there -.-












---


This morning when I woke up, I suddenly thought of purchasing superga sneakers LOL. What the hell is wrong with me. Maybe I should buy it hehe... *sardonic smirk right there*


JC orientation is gonna start in 2 weeks?! Shiat... I'm not sure if I can wake up at 6am again :(
The holidays have officially screwed up my body clock. Especially since its after a major exam.


---

Mr Chang has decided to treat us to a steakhouse at Ngee Ann City instead of a movie because the theatre is not available I think. But seriously I saw the menu and its god damn exorbitant?! Can't believe Mr Chang is willing to spend this amount of money for our class. But sadly I don't think I'm going... Timie and Peh are not going and Theresia is overseas so no point going without any one of them :(
Gonna say goodbye to a once in a lifetime free super atas food.


---


By the way, Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars' new single is damn good ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment